Monday, April 5, 2010

Casting Call!




Are you as ready for spring as I am?

I was excited when my daffodils started popping up and when snow was falling for Easter (seriously?) I now find myself DESPERATE for some spring weather!

To top it off, my camera decided to get sick. So while I am "patiently" waiting for her arrival I need to get this posted!

I am having my first ever CASTING CALL!!!!

What is a casting call you might ask?

I am putting together promotional materials for a charity auction that I am involved with in May and need your cute faces. :)

If you need family pictures, have kids that are overdue for new wall portraits, just want to get in on all the fun....you name it, this is for YOU!

The first FIVE to contact me at rememberthisphotographystudio@gmail.com will get a FREE session and a disk with 5-10 images and web ready images for you to post on your blog, facebook, etc. as well as a discount on prints ordered through Remember This Photography.

Just a couple of details...
* this offer is good for up to 6 people
* the session must be here in the Salt Lake area (I will travel but travel fees will apply)

Don't need pictures but know someone who might?
Pass the word along and if they complete a session and tell me that you sent them, you will get 50% off your session when you are ready for pictures. Sweet deal, right?! If you miss out on this deal, keep checking back because I will be doing these periodically as well as some other awesome deals!

So what are you waiting for?!

1 comment:

Jod Jas Curtis said...

PICK ME, PICK ME!! We will make a special trip :) You are awesome Rach - I need your addie still (gift waiting for you)