Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A bit behind...

I had a recent health problem this last week and am going in today to hopefully get it fixed and be back up and going!

I have a couple of sessions that I am finishing up but have fallen a little behind. I will be getting them done as soon as I can and will let you know! Thank you so much for your patience!

I have also had a few emails asking if I am still booking sessions, the answer is yes! I love what I do and will be back to working asap! So still get your fall sessions booked, they are booking out fast! Also, with your fall session you will get a custom designed Christmas card that you can print through me for a 20% discount or print where you choose! One more thing you can cross off your holiday to-do list!Christmas will be here before we know it!

No comments: