Saturday, January 22, 2011

Look what I got?!

This adorable little girl just turned one!

She has two older brothers. Her Mom has both of their one year old pictures taken on a white backdrop. What a great idea right? I wish I would have done that with my babies. Anyway...cute little Ruby had her pictures taken and she didn't smile in a single one of them. Her Mom gave me a call and asked if I would be available to give it a try.

I was nervous. Very very nervous. What if I couldn't get her to smile? What if she took one look at me and said no thank you to the whole thing?

Lucky for me...she smiled! 






 And did I mention that this shoot was also her first taste for marshmallows?


She LOVED them! :)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

So cute Rachel, love the editing!

Price Cream Parlor said...

OH!!!! This turned our sooo cute, Rachel! You totally captured Ruby!!! I am sooo glad that it turned out for both my sister and for you!!! Soooo adorable!