Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet little man...

This little guy did not want to sleep. At. All.

It took us a couple of hours to get him fast asleep and I got to work. We moved from pose to pose and ended up in the basket. Once we tried to move him out of the basket he decided he didn't want to go back to sleep again!






I got my newborn fix and loved every second of it! I love those little squeaks and how they curl up so easily. I would hold him all day long. I told his mom (my awesome roomie from college) that I would hold him anytime!

Thank you so much Jenny and Ben!

2 comments:

Ben and Jenny said...

Rachel...I LOVE THEM!!! I've been checking your blog the last couple of days because I have been so anxious. You did such an awesome job. Can't wait to see the rest!

StephNyd said...

Such cute pictures! I'm so sad we never got to work with you last year taking our pictures. Things got so crazy and then we ended up moving at the last minute. We're up in Providence now, by Logan. Your work is so beautiful. :)