Thursday, July 14, 2011

Beautiful Bride l Utah Bridal Photographer

This is my gorgeous (and no I am not saying that just because we are family) cousin Lauren. I used to babysit Lauren. I used to dress Lauren up. Now look at her! She is all grown up and now she is getting married. I love this girl. She is sweet, fun loving and so thoughtful...Brent is one lucky guy. I think he knows that ;)

I was flattered when she asked me to take her bridal pictures. I love weddings and love and dresses and flowers and shoes....I will stop now! We hoped for good weather and we got it. She was a trooper to go around in the heat with her beautiful dress. I loved getting to spend time with her and to be one of the first to see her in her gorgeous dress.

















Congrats Lauren...I can't wait for the big day!

No comments: