Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Things you should know about your photoshoot with kids...

 Family photos are some of my favorites and here are the reasons why...

There is ALWAYS time to say hi to your best buddy,

not to mention breaking into song just cause you can.

Striking your best pose for the camera is always a classic

but I keep shooting and you just might get some material you can bribe them that you will use later on in life when they become teenagers...

There is always something that is way cooler on the ground than me.

It is always important to relax and have a good time together.


Sometimes sisters just gotta hug.

There will be smiles all around. You may bribe with ice cream after the session is over but just give me a few minutes with them...I have some REALLY cheesy jokes up my sleeve. I can (and will) embarrass myself for the sake of a smile.

Couples shots are important. Very important. 


And don't worry... in the end there will always be plenty of pictures for your wall 
 to remember just why you had pictures in the first place, because they won't be this size forever...

2 comments:

Marrdy said...

What a great family! I love the little finger thing going on!

Kelsi said...

Love this post! You are so cute Rach! Good job! And cute family!