Friday, October 22, 2010

The Adorable C family / Utah Family Photographer

Alright y'all (I am not southern but I thought a good y'all was in order...alright sounded sooo boring!)

anyway...

I am swimming in edits, sneak peeks, Christmas cards and emails! :) HOORAY for me! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to all of my clients and for spreading the word. I couldn't do this without you! 

I have been working and working and working. So much so that my free Pandora minutes from the month are all gone. I have nada. Zilch. Zero. None whatsoever left. What is a girl to do? Make another account and start burning through those minutes! hehehe!

This absolutely gorgeous family is the sister of another client. Their kids were so much fun and we had fun setting up for a shoot, clicking a few times and then moving out of the way of the tractor that would circle through every 5-10 minutes. The twins became pros on listening for the motor!


 This little guy does not give away smiles without watching you work for it. Boy, did I work! It was worth it because look what I got! :)
 See what I mean? Gorgeous family huh!
 


The boys brought their bikes. Their little faces lit up and off they flew pretending to be pilots. 

And while the munchkins were occupied with the iphone we snapped some of Mom and Dad.

No comments: