Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My blue eyed buddy is back! l Utah Family Photographer

I was so excited to see this cute family again. Cody is my buddy and to make things even more exciting...he is a big brother and I couldn't wait to see his new little sister!


He had a birthday the day before our shoot and of course he is  SOOO much taller now!



This little girl was the sweetest, squeakiest, most content baby ever. I wished it wasn't cold out because I would have loved to do some "bebe-nudie" shots ;) but considering this is her hungry...maybe she wouldn't have minded the cold for a minute. Seriously. She was hungry here. Fussed for a second then went back to sleep. Fussed might not be the right word. Squeaked might be a better choice. So stinking cute!
 


And this lady here...had a baby three weeks ago. THREE WEEKS. She looked amazing. I would never have been willing for family pictures for at least a year after! 

Thank you A family for a fun session!!!

2 comments:

Jen (Maddie Lou Beanies) said...

You do such a great job, they are so cute! I'm so jealous you got to see the baby! I haven't even seen her yet!

Ronna said...

The little boy in these pictures is so adorable!