Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family fun on the farm! l Salt Lake Family Photographer

I love this family. Yes I do!

I did the twins birthday pictures this summer. This time it was the family's turn! We laughed because the last time we were together, it was so hot and humid. This time, it was so cold! Dad was a genius and brought hand warmers. So smart!



Little L melts my heart in this picture. Look how cute his expression is looking at his adorable sister!

I could squeeze each one of them and take them home with me.
And last but certainly not least...these two were a crack up! They wanted pictures where the fire had been. They showed me their muscles and their best ninja moves. Their crazy faces were my favorite, hands down!


**Clients please note: If you were waiting on a gallery that was due...it may be delayed a day or two because of the holiday. The good news is that due to a nasty cold and the snow outside I am working like a mad woman and should be all caught up soon! :) Thank you for being so awesome! HUGS!!!

No comments: