Monday, November 22, 2010

When the family gets together l Salt Lake family photographer

With thanksgiving a few days away and my cute sister's wedding only about a month away I am still behind on sneak peeks. If you don't see your family's peek up on the blog, it is because I just can't seem to get them all up in time! I am currently booked for the season and am so thankful to have met such wonderful people! Thank you, thank you!

This session was FREEZING cold. Thankfully no wind but did I mention so so so cold?!  The sun came out just as I finished getting everyone in to place, which we loved to have because it warmed everyone up but if it wouldn't have gone back behind the clouds, we would have had to rearrange. Thank you mother nature! There is only one picture for now but I will try to get some more posted.

No comments: