Friday, May 20, 2011

Gorgeous Eyes l Utah Family Photographer

Lindsi and I had been planning this photo shoot for a while now. We had BIG plans for blossoms and all of the fun signs of spring. Mother Nature had other plans...of course she did!  So while we may not have been able to get the blossoms we did get spring, the rain has made the grass such a pretty green.

I love this family. Love. them.





Now this little guy would get anything he wanted if he was mine. He had the funniest little personality and his eyes. Oh my goodness!


 Isn't she beautiful?! Her brothers have their work cut out from them when she gets older!

 I love this kid. He is smart and he is funny. He would also get anything he wanted if he was mine...these kids have some gorgeous eyes. I didn't do anything special to his eyes. See what great light in the eyes can do?!






Thank you so much!!

No comments: