Friday, May 20, 2011

Urban Family l Utah Family Photographer

One of my very favorite parts of my job is getting to interact with clients. This one just so happens to be one of my cute roommates from college. It is still crazy to see her with kids! We had some great times in apartment 11!

I was so excited when she asked me to do her family pictures! Hang out with a friend AND take pictures?! That is my idea of a good time!





 Little Miss M gave me a workout! She loved this little chair. If you wanted pictures of her...it had to be with her new found love. :)
 Happy tenth anniversary this year you two lovebirds! (I know, I know, Nick loves that I just called them "lovebirds". I couldn't help it!)




 I happen to LOVE that cute little face of hers. Completely unplanned!


Thank you Amy for letting me tag along with your family! We need to get to a park when the rain decides to knock it off. Seriously. Love ya!

No comments: