Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Graduating Senior l Utah Senior Photographer

A huge thank you to Eric and his family for their patience with me. I had a virus attack my computer. Lovely eh? It has attacked my hard drive and my sweet husband Josh fixed it enough to kind of get the job done but I have a computer tech coming out and replacing my hard drive this week. Thank goodness I was under warranty (worth every penny) and even more...thank goodness I backed everything up. I would have been curled up bawling like a baby if I didn't have everything on more than just my desktop. Always always back up your stuff! :)

Onward and upward...right?!

So Eric is graduating. High school is almost over and he really loves his Mom because he was willing to go out and about with me to get some shots.  Guys love posing for the camera, do they not? :) He was a great sport about all of it!

Congratulations Eric!







No comments: